Waterproof UV lamp for UV-C disinfection in industrial design.
UV-C immersion tube system made of stainless steel for air, water and surface disinfection (hybrid system). Consisting of a high-power UV-C lamp in a highly robust housing and a solid ballast unit ready for connection. Immersion tube systems are completely waterproof and can be operated under water (IP68). Pressure tight on all sides up to 2 bar, with flange mounting up to 10 bar overpressure. Mounting via the flange with anti-twist protection or optionally by means of stainless steel spring clips. Industrial version without vulnerable fine thread. Optionally available with lampSAFE shatter protection (pressure-resistant up to 2 bar), version for 3-20 m cable length as well as metal-free version (UPW applications).
- Fully waterproof (IP68)
- Robust industrial version without fine thread
- Simple, tool-free lamp replacement
- Form-fit connection of the quartz tube
- No unintentional pulling out possible
- Suitable for negative pressure (quick tank emptying)
- Head section internally grounded for high wattage lamps
- 12 – 300 W lamp power as standard industrial products
- Modular system with many additional options
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
- Water disinfection in tanks and reservoirs
- Surface disinfection of evaporator fins and heat exchangers
- Mounting between transport rollers for surface disinfection
- Water disinfection in air washers from ventilation systems
- Knife disinfection in cutting device systems
- Air disinfection in cooling and storage rooms
Do you have questions about our products?
Please contact us